Dr. Sreelekha Rajesh
Head of Department – Child Health Nursing
Dr. Sreelekha Rajesh has been working as Professor cum Vice Principal in Tehmi Grant Institute of Nursing Education. Her overall experience includes about 20 years of teaching expertise in the areas of Child Health Nursing; Nursing Administration & Nursing Education.
- Ph.D. in Nursing
- M.Sc. Nursing (2005) Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Pune
- Basic B.Sc. Nursing (1999) The Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University, Chennai, India
- Bachelor of Science in Zoology (1994) Kerala University, Kerala, India
- PMHD BRAVEHEART AWARD (2020) For dedication in serving the community during, challenging time of COVID-19 Global Pandemic by Pune Malayali Help Desk affiliated Kairali Charitable Foundation.
- 2020 Outstanding Professional Achievement recognition by GMF's TGINE
- 2015 Outstanding Professional Achievement recognition by GMF's TGINE
Achievements & Recognitions
- Elected as Vice President (External) in Critical Care Nurses Society of India (2021).
- Awarded Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Nursing
- Elected as joint secretary in Association of Pediatric Nurses, India. (2021)
- Member of MUHS planning board for Basic B.Sc. syllabus revision by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi, for the academic year (2021-22)
- Resource person and program coordinator of Training of Nurses for capacity building for Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) in collaboration with ECHO, India & Maharashtra Nursing Council, Mumbai. (2021)
- Vice Chancellor Nominee for Staff Selection Committee appointed by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik. (2021)
- Appointed as an observer for a webinar on National E-Conference on ‘Entice synthesis in nurturing young ones’.
- Participated in 9th National Conference in INS India virtual meet held on 20th & 21st March 2021
- Elected as Chairperson of Education Committee at Asian Oncology Nursing Society (2 Representatives are elected from INDIA) 2019 till date.
- Member of Board of Studies- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik 2018 till date
- IQAC co-ordinator of TGINE, 2014 till date
- Member of editorial board TGINE Journal of nursing
- Organizing Chairperson - Critical Care Nurses Society - Pune Forum 2018 till date
- Organizing secretary – many National / State conferences.
- Approved Maharashtra Nursing Council CNE Observer -2017 till Date
- Program in charge and academic counsellor of IGNOU Post Basic BSc. – IGNOU, Pune. 2019 onwards till date.
- Clinical Education Consultant - Halyard Health India Private Ltd (2015)
- Member of Board of Studies- Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University (2013-2015)
- Group Manager “SPANDAN’’ –(MUHS 2008)
- Research Committee External Member- RajivGandhi University of Health Sciences 2017- till date
- TNAI Pune city Active member 2006 to till Date
- SNA ADVISOR in TGINE – (2006 –2019)
- Member of Local Inquiry Committee- MUHS, Nashik 2009- till Date
- Member of Staff Selection Committee- MUHS, Nashik 2010- till Date
- Member of Synopsis Committee- MUHS, Nashik 2010- till Date
- Member of Staff Selection Committee- Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University (2010-2012)
- Examiner in Theory and Practical UG & PG, MUHS, Nashik 2006- till Date
- Examiner in Theory and Practical PG, RGUHS, Bangalore 2016- till Date.
- Examiner in Theory and Practical in PG D Y Patil Deemed University, Pune 2008- till Date.
- Examiner in Theory and Practical in UG & PG Symbiosis Deemed University, Pune (2011)
- Examiner in Theory and Practical in& PG, BVDU(CON), Pune 2009- till Date
- Examiner in Theory and Practical in PG, MGM Deemed University, Pune (2010- 2017)
- Examiner in Theory and Practical in UG Devi Ahalya Deemed University, Indore(2006- 2011)
- Examiner in Theory and Practical in UG & PG Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur 2010-till Date.
- Published Research Papers in International and National Journals.