- Hands-on clinical experience is provided in GMF’s Ruby Hall Clinic, our parent ultra-modern state-of-the-art 780-bedded multi-specialty hospital.
- To provide comprehensive clinical experience, students are also posted to the following affiliated hospitals as and when necessary: Primary Health Centre, Urban Health Centre, and NGO’s for Community Health Nursing Clinical experience.
- Chaitanya Institute of Mental Health, Pune and NIMHANS, Bangalore for Psychiatric Nursing Clinical experience.
- Government and Municipal Corporation Hospitals to provide specific clinical experiences such as in Maternity and Child Health Nursing.
- Simulation learning is the most important trend in nursing education today.
- Provision of ample of simulation exercises to the students, before exposing them to the actual hospital and community situations, is one of the most distinctive features of TGINE.
- The institute is dedicated to providing the best hands-on learning experience to prepare students to become 21st-century nurse practitioners.
- To provide comprehensive nursing care to the patients.
- Our students are provided with preliminary training inpatient care at the laboratory.
- For quality learning of our students the laboratories are set as per apex body norms.
- Classrooms are spacious & well equipped with the required latest teaching-aids, Wi-Fi facilities and comfortable seating arrangement for each individual.
Computer & Internet
- In today’s world Information technology plays a vital role in providing health care at the hospital. Institute provides computer facility along with Internet facilities for the students to understand and learn application of computers in health care services.
- Round the clock health facilities are provided in parent hospital – Ruby Hall Clinic. Each student is insured this Health Insurance policy throughout their course period. We provide preventive and curative healthcare services with a view to ensure positive health to all members of our TGINE family.
Student and Faculty Safety
- Security Personnel at the entrance gate (24 X 7).
- Register for entry of all staff and visitors.
- Biometric attendance system.
- Ragging Free campus (Posters displayed)
- Evacuation area.
- Fire hose with fire extinguishers on all the floors.
- Suggestion boxes at various places
- Grievance redressal cell and Sexual harassment cell.
- Full time warden.
- Common room facility with safety lockers for day-scholars
- The institute has a spacious well-equipped college library with text and reference books, national and international journals, periodicals and internet facility.
- Students are allowed to use the facilities of the Central Library located in the parent hospital.
- Our parent hospital Ruby Hall Clinic’s Central Library supports consultants, students and PG and UG Medical and Nursing students with state of the art and high-tech services.
- Latest published Reference Books and Text Books
- International and Indian Journals in Print + Online format with back volumes access.
- Desktop with Broadband Internet connection with all essential accessories.
Book Bank Scheme
Book Bank Scheme is supported by Student’s welfare department of MUHS, Nashik. Under this scheme, a set of 4 to 6 books according to the syllabus are issued to needy students for the academic year.
Hostel & Mess
- Lodging and boarding facilities are provided within the campus, the accommodation is sharing type. The student is provided with a cot, mattress, locker, table and chair.
- Telephone, Television and Internet
- Hot Water
- Indoor and outdoor games
- Reading room
- Visitors Lounge
- Institute has its own arrangements for providing transport facility to students for clinical experience and field visits.
- Uniforms are provided to students upon joining the course.
Counseling and mentoring
- Counseling is carried out for students to find ways to work through and understand their problems. Mentoring is done for all students.
- Solar hot water system (24 X 7) hot water facility
- College is associated with “Parjanya” Rain water harvesting Movement
- Parking facility for staff and students.
- Under CCTV Surveillance 24 x 7.