Establishments & Milestones
Grant Medical Foundation’s Tehmi Grant Institute of Nursing Education, popularly known as Ruby Hall Clinic’s College of Nursing was established in the year 1999 to offer Diploma Program. It was a dream project of our former Chairman & Managing Trustee, Honorable Padmabhushan Late Dr. K. B. Grant & his beloved wife Late Mrs. Tehmi Grant, It was their dedication, devotion, determination & hard work that helped to make this an institute of high repute.
The goals of the institution is to prepare graduates with a holistic perspective, who will respond to changing health care needs and will be able to create a quality working environment and to stimulate interest in research and technology by maintaining high standards of education that meet the professional standards of nursing.
These goals are supported by our parent hospital RUBY HALL CLINIC which is a pioneer in health care and an ultramodern state-of-art multispecialty hospital with 750 bed capacity. Ruby hall clinic is a globally recognized and technologically advanced treatment hub. It occupies a unique & prominent place on the International Map among medical institutions
In 2004, the institute was upgraded to offer 4 years B.Sc. Nursing degree program & in 2007, program Centre for Post B.B.Sc. Nursing affiliated to IGNOU New Delhi. Thereafter in 2008, two years post graduate program M.Sc. Nursing was started, which offered the following subjects: Medical Surgical Nursing, Child Health (Pediatric) Nursing, Mental Health (Psychiatric) Nursing & Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing.
- NAAC Accreditation in 2014.
- TGINE (Tehmi Grant Institute of Nursing Education) is one of the best Nursing colleges in Maharashtra.
- Affiliated to Ruby Hall Clinic: Pune’s First Nationally Accredited Hospital and the only hospital in the country to have received 9 NABH accreditations from the QCI (Quality Council of India)
- M.Sc. Nursing post graduate program started since 2008
- Program Study Centre for Post Basic. B.Sc. Nursing affiliated to IGNOU, New Delhi since 2007
- The institute was upgraded to offer 4 years Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree program since 2004
- The institute is affiliated & recognized by the Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Nursing Council – Mumbai, Indian Nursing Council – New Delhi and Maharashtra University of Health Sciences – Nashik.