Ms. Meenakshi K.
Department – Medical Surgical Nursing
Ms. Meenakshi K has been working as Lecturer in Tehmi Grant Institute of Nursing Education. Her overall experience includes about 9 years of teaching expertise in the areas of Medical Surgical Nursing & Fundamentals of Nursing.
- PG Diploma in Health Care Management (PGDM – HCM) (2016) Welingkar Institute of Management (WeSchool) Mumbai, India
- M.Sc. (Nursing) (2010 – 2012) Medical Surgical Nursing (Critical Care Nursing) Tehmi Grant Institute of Nursing Education
- B.Sc. (Nursing) (1996 – 2000) Madras Medical College, Chennai
- 10th May 2019 1st prize in memory test - International Nurses Day celebration by Trained Nurses Association of India
- 12th May 2018 Best Tutor Award– Trained Nurses Association of India
- 1999 – 2000 Received Lady Hope Medal – II for Best Outgoing B.Sc. Nursing student
Achievements & Recognitions
- Enrolled for Ph. D in Nursing
- Internal Vigilance Squad-1, For theory Examinations, EE0029-Tehmi Grant Institute of Nursing Education, Ruby Hall Clinic, Sassoon Road, Pune.(3/08/2020 - 21/09/2020)
- Appointment as part-time Assistant IGNOU PSC-1661P, IGNOU Tehmi Grant Institute of Nursing Education. (1/1/2020)
- Empanelment as an Academic Counselor-reg at IGNOU Study Centre - Tehmi Grant Institute of Nursing Education. (31/12/2020)
- Examiner for IDCCN – India Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM), Mumbai.(2017 – 2018)
- External Faculty and Examiner for Nursing Diploma in Naturopathy & Yoga Course in National Institute of Naturopathy (NIN), Bapubhavan, Pune.
- Certificate Course in Essential of Palliative Care – By Cipla Palliative Care & Training Centre, Pune.(June – 2013)
- Intensive Care Unit Update: 1st position – Command Hospital, Southern Command, Pune. (2006)
- Worked as Short Service Commissioned Officer in Military Nursing Service as ward sister in Military Hospital (CTC), Pune.(2002 – 2007)
- Initial Nursing Officers Course (INOC) – 2nd position, Army Medical Corps Centre & School, Officers Training School, Lucknow. (2002)
- Examiner for practical examination at MUHS.
- Published Research Papers in International conferences