Ms. Arpana Lukas Jadhav
Department – Mental Health Nursing
Ms. Arpana Lukas Jadhav has been working as Lecturer in Tehmi Grant Institute of Nursing Education. Her overall experience is 17 years which includes 3 years of clinical experience and 14 years of teaching expertise in areas of Mental Health Nursing
- Pursuing Masters in Business Administration (MBA) (2018) Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Nursing Education
- M.Sc. Nursing (2010) Tehmi Grant Institute of Nursing Education, Mental health nursing
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (2002-2004) Wanless College of Nursing
- General Nursing and Midwifery (1996-1999) Krishna hospital and medical research center
Achievements & Recognitions
- IGNOU Academic Counsellor
- Observer and speaker for CNE’s & Webinars - Maharashtra Nursing Council, Mumbai.
- Member of student counselling committee (TGINE)
- Auditor for internal nursing excellence audit – Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune.
- Speaker & trainer in communication skills, managerial skills & soft skills for Ruby Hall Clinic nursing managers and staff nurses.
- Published Research Papers in International and National Journals.
- Examiner for Theory & Practical examination at MUHS.