Ms. Rekha R.
Department – Community Health Nursing
Ms. Rekha R has been working as Lecturer in Tehmi Grant Institute of Nursing Education. Her overall experience includes about 5 years of teaching expertise in the areas of Community Health Nursing.
- M.Sc. Nursing (2015) Symbiosis college of Nursing, Pune
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (2012) Safe Institution of Nursing College, Indore
- GNM (2000) Bellary Institute of Nursing, Bellary
Achievements & Recognitions
- 87th orientation course training institute, Empaneled as NSS programme officer.(29th September-5th October 2015-2016)
- Certificate course on Health Research Fundamentals National Institute of epidemiology, Chennai funded by the ministry of HRD, Govt.of India.(July to September 2016)
- Influenza sentinel surveillance training completed, World Health Organization.(April 2020)
- Examiner for practical examination at MUHS.